Last Updated: 10/2019
There is some data that we collect and that you voluntarily provide to us to become a registered user, subscriber, or customer of the Company.
There is some aggregated and anonymous data that we automatically collect to track how our site is performing, such as cookies or other tracking/analysis software. You can block cookies or trackers, but you may lose some functionality or not be able to enjoy all that we offer.
This Policy also applies to any of our other websites. This Policy does NOT apply to third party websites or other websites that you visit that are not affiliated with the Company.
We are a US-based business.
What We Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, the username you create, the information that you post on the Member Site, your postal address, email address, phone number, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. Responding to posts, questions, requests, surveys, quizzes, or signing up for webinars and events are all ways in which you provide us with information about you. We use this information to provide you with services, provide you with relevant information, to provide value to you, and keep you updated on our Company. This data is ONLY provided to us by you and most of it is required for you to continue to be a part of the Members’ Only Community and for you to get the most out of our offerings.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site. For example, we may get information about you from Social Media, you might be a part of one or more of our online communities.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Member Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Member Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Member Site. This information is either pseudonymous or anonymous and aggregated.
- Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Member Site. This type of information is collected to make the Member Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.How do I disable cookies? If you do not want to receive a cookie, you have the option of setting your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, so that you may determine whether to accept it or not. However, please be aware that if you do turn off ‘cookies’ in your browser, you will not be able to fully experience some of functionality. For example, you will not be able to use automatic log-in or other personalization features that we may offer.
- Payment Information. You most likely did not provide us or anyone else with payment information on the Member Site, we collect your payment information through other means. If you are interested in how we store or use Payment Information provided through other means, please refer to that site’s policy OR contact a representative of the Company. If you are ever concerned about the payment information that you have provided us or would like more information, please just reach out to us.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information is any information relating to an identifiable natural person, meaning that someone could identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information as your username and to identify your posts and interaction with members on the site.
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service or information.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Please remember that the only personal information that we have is the information that you have given us and we only process and store it to provide you with services and valuable information as part of your membership.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We share personal information with your consent – you have permitted us to post you as a member and to share your information with valuable partners and with other members. You may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding. When this happens, that information is aggregated and pseudonymized, generally, but for certain business deals we may give access to our customer list to this other entity. If that happens, we will let you know and you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe or cancel your registration.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share information that you have allowed us to share, by submitting it to a public site, such as Google, Facebook, or to our site for publication.
- We may share information by virtue of using “plug-ins” or other applications on our site, such as payment processors or video/webinar software, that allows our Company and many small businesses to have a robust web presence.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Information Choices and Changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. If you cancel your registration AND you opt-out, then you should not be receiving emails from us. If you are, then please let us know so that we can correct this.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Member Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
New Law Business Model, LLC
553 N PCH Suite B-400,
Redondo Beach, CA 90277