Accelerator 2.0 Walk-Through Video With Bonnie Faucett
YOUR QUESTIONS... ANSWERED
We give you access to four platforms that we set up and manage for you as part of the Automation Program:
- Keap Pro (CRM, automation, online scheduling)
- StealthSeminar (always-on webinars once you are ready to start these)
- Formstack (online planning session homework plus additional forms)
- Hellosign (e-signature)
Here are the feature sets we support in Automation 2.0:
- Landing pages and thank you pages for your marketing funnels
- Lead generation forms, e.g., mobile-friendly assessments, surveys, quizzes
- Always-on webinar functionality (registrations, presenting the recorded webinar, follow-up, integration with Keap Pro)
- Live event registration and follow-up automation
- Email and SMS automation
- Online scheduling
- Visual dashboard
- Client vault to share files between you and your prospects/clients (coming in 2022)
- Single-login estate planning data management (coming in 2022)
- Client service appointment and email automation from planning session engagement through binder delivery
- Task management
- e-Commerce, i.e., invoices, payments
You still need platforms to do the following even if you are in the Automation 2.0 program:
- Virtual meeting/webinar software (we recommend Zoom)
- Bookkeeping software (we recommend Quickbooks Online)
- Drafting software (e.g., WealthCounsel, ForeTrust)
- Website builder (if you are not in our Website 2.0 program)
You do not need:
As part of your monthly subscription to Automation 2.0, we include a whole host of support channels ongoing:
- All subscription costs for the platforms we provide to you
- Weekly newsletter processing upon request
- Automation and funnel setup for live events upon request
- Exclusive Facebook group
- Onboarding program with one-to-one guidance
- Online user manual organized by chapters and sections, with easy search feature
- Live office hours with Bonnie Faucett, Director of Product and Co-Creator of Accelerator
- One-on-one calls with Rebecca Strub, Personal Family Lawyer and Accelerator Lawyer Support
- Email support inbox
In the cases of both Accelerator Automation 2.0 and Website 2.0, we have designed these programs from two important vantage points: (1) best practices, and (2) experience in working with hundreds of NLBM lawyers (Ali and Bonnie included). Because we know what is best practice AND what works, the automation and website we provide to you is designed to be configurable but not 100% customizable (because we don't want to implement what we know are not best practices just because you ask).
With this in mind, we have established the areas in which you can personalize your automation (such as your logo on emails and your color scheme on funnels) and your website (such as header images and color scheme), and we have also established boundaries where we do not do further customizations.
This will help us serve you better by keeping the automations and websites consistent and easier to maintain across many NLBM lawyers (so that we can keep your cost down), and it underscores that we have designed something proven from years of experience and are not in the business of doing custom or untested builds.
No – you are always responsible for leading and managing your own marketing. You can never wholly outsource your marketing (if you do, you will not see results). Your marketing is the public's initial interaction with you, and people buy from people, not systems.
Accelerator will make your life MUCH easier as you do your marketing because it is a complete system to create a "wow" experience for your leads, prospects, and clients. Without Accelerator, if you make a significant investment in marketing, it will be for naught because you won't have the systems in place to intake your leads and convert them to new clients (the whole point of marketing in the first place). You do not want to invest heavily in paid marketing until you have the proper tech foundation to handle the influx from your marketing investments.
The only additional fees you might encounter in the Accelerator 2.0 program are the following:
- Additional users
- Additional contacts
- Additional marketing funnels (after those included)
- Custom or unusual requests
A full website is included with the Website 2.0 program. If you are on Accelerator Automation 2.0 but not on Website 2.0, you do receive the landing pages that support your automations, although note that that is not a full website. The full website is offered with the Website 2.0 program. You can check out our demo website here: https://pfldemo.com/
We do not require a long-term contract, although we know that a long-term commitment is the only way you will get the most out of your system. If you leave the back door open (even a tiny bit) you'll find that it's like a magnet and you will want to take the back exit the moment you run into any challenge. We encourage you to go all in and we want you to know that if you feel both excited AND nervous, that is normal. If you're only excited, you won't have the stamina to stay with this one thing all year, and if you're only nervous, you'll be hyperfocused on what you call negatives in whatever program you're doing.
All that said, if you want to cancel there is no refund of prior payments (only a 14-day cancellation policy).
We encourage you to simply plan to learn and leverage Accelerator 2.0 in your practice for at least a full year, and be open to the possibility of what amazing things come when you stay focused. We do not recommend joining unless you are willing to stick with this one thing for at least a year.
For Automation 2.0 cancellations: If you cancel, you own all of your data, which we will export and provide to you. You lose access to all of the software platforms and customizations we setup for you upon cancellation, and you will need to rebuild your technology systems on other platforms yourself.
For Website 2.0 cancellations: If you cancel, you own your domain. You lose access to all of the webpages we created for you, and you will need to rebuild your own site yourself.