For Updated Information on Legacy Architects and the Accelerator Program, please email Accelerator@newlawbusinessmodel.com
Accelerator Automation System Walk-Through Video With Bonnie Faucett & Ali Katz
YOUR QUESTIONS... ANSWERED
Platforms that we set up and manage with the Accelerator build:
- Lawmatics (CRM, automation, online scheduling)
- StealthSeminar (always-on webinars once you are ready to start these)
- Legacy Architect (if you are a subscriber we will connect it to FWPS confirmation and reminder emails where the “homework” is referenced, upon request)
Here are the feature sets we support in Accelerator:
- Landing pages and thank you pages for your marketing funnels
- Always-on webinar functionality (registrations, presenting the recorded webinar, follow-up, integration with Lawmatics)
- Registration pages for live webinars and in-person events, registrant lists, and a post-event follow-up process
- 200+ emails as part of the automations for every stage from lead to member, including Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary
- Online scheduling with built-in appointment reminder sequences
- Visual Pipeline of the Client Service phase that you can customize to fit your firm protocol
- Client Portal with customizable subdomain to share files between you and your prospects/clients
- e-Commerce, i.e., invoices, payments
You still need platforms to do the following even if you are in the Automation program:
- Virtual meeting/webinar software (we recommend Zoom)
- Calendar (we recommend Google)
- Email (while you can send emails to contacts from Lawmatics, it is not a solution for all of your email needs)
- Bookkeeping software (we recommend Quickbooks Online)
- Drafting software (e.g., WealthCounsel, ForeTrust)
- Website builder (if you are not in our Website 2.0 program)
You might like:
- Adobe - for pdf management
- Credit card processing (e.g., Stripe has a flexible order form; LawPay handles trust accounts)
You do not need:
As part of your monthly subscription to Accelerator, we include a whole host of support channels:
- All subscription costs for the platforms we provide to you
- Weekly newsletter processing upon request
- Automation and funnel setup for live events upon request
- Exclusive Facebook group
- Online user guide
- Four 1-hr Training Videos on how Accelerator helps you in the Client Attraction System, Client Engagement System, Client Service System, and Client Retention System
- Live office hours
- One-on-one calls with Rebecca Strub, PFL and Accelerator Support Specialist
- One-on-one calls with Emily Ledbetter and Ainsley Dorsey, Accelerator Support Representatives
- Email support inbox
In the cases of both Accelerator LM
and Website 2.0, we have designed these programs from two important vantage points:
(1) best practices, and
(2) experience in working with hundreds of NLBM lawyers (Ali and Bonnie included).
Because we know what is best practice AND what works, the automation and website we provide to you is designed to be configurable but not 100% customizable (because we don't want to implement what we know are not best practices just because you ask).
With this in mind, we have established the areas in which you can personalize your automation (such as your logo on emails and your color scheme on funnels) and your website (such as header images and color scheme), and we have also established boundaries where we do not do further customizations.
This will help us serve you better by keeping the automations and websites consistent and easier to maintain across many NLBM lawyers (so that we can keep your cost down), and it underscores that we have designed something proven from years of experience and are not in the business of doing custom or untested builds.
No – you are always responsible for leading and managing your own marketing. You can never wholly outsource your marketing (if you do, you will not see results). Your marketing is the public's initial interaction with you, and people buy from people, not systems.
Accelerator will make your life MUCH easier as you do your marketing because it is a complete system to create a "wow" experience for your leads, prospects, and clients. Without Accelerator, if you make a significant investment in marketing, it will be for naught because you won't have the systems in place to intake your leads and convert them to new clients (the whole point of marketing in the first place). You do not want to invest heavily in paid marketing until you have the proper tech foundation to handle the influx from your marketing investments.
The only additional fees you might encounter in the Accelerator LM program are the following:
- Additional users
- Additional contacts
- Additional marketing funnels (after those included)
- Additional events (after 2 live events/month and changing your Always-On Webinar more than once a quarter)
- Custom or unusual requests
We build your Accelerator system entirely in new instances of each platform. If you have an existing Lawmatics account, keep it until you feel fully comfortable that you are operating our version of Lawmatics and that you have moved all of your data over. Once you are ready, you can cancel your prior Lawmatics account.
No, Accelerator does not include a full website.
What it does include are landing pages for:
- each of your lead generation items (6 Mistakes in Hiring an Estate Planner; 7 Must-Dos Naming Guardians; Special Needs; etc. - one is included in your buildout; additional ones are $___ )
- your Always-On-Webinar, and
- any live events.
And, pre-built automations for:
- Wear Clean Underwear
- Kids Protection Plan (after adding contact info you receive in email)
For a full website, you will need to (hire someone to) create it or enroll in a Managed Website.
You can check out our demo website here: https://pfldemo.com/. If interested, please schedule a discovery call with Tom Bowles: https://calendly.com/web-solutions/website-exploratory-call
We do not require a long-term contract, although we know that a long-term commitment is the only way you will get the most out of your system. If you leave the back door open (even a tiny bit) you'll find that it's like a magnet and you will want to take the back exit the moment you run into any challenge. We encourage you to go all in and we want you to know that if you feel both excited AND nervous, that is normal. If you're only excited, you won't have the stamina to stay with this one thing all year, and if you're only nervous, you'll be hyperfocused on what you call negatives in whatever program you're doing.
All that said, if you want to cancel there is no refund of prior payments (only a 14-day cancellation policy).
We encourage you to simply plan to learn and leverage Accelerator LM in your practice for at least a full year, and be open to the possibility of what amazing things come when you stay focused. We do not recommend joining unless you are willing to stick with this one thing for at least a year.
For Accelerator NG cancellations: If you cancel, you own all of your data, which we will export and provide to you. You lose access to all of the software platforms and customizations we setup for you upon cancellation, and you will need to rebuild your technology systems on other platforms yourself.
For Website 2.0 cancellations: If you cancel, you own your domain. You lose access to all of the webpages we created for you, and you will need to rebuild your own site yourself.